Rushmore Loan Management Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clerical Support Specialist
at Rushmore Loan Management Services
- Job ID
- Loan Administration
- Regular Full-Time
- FLSA Status
Come Join the Rushmore Team! Whether you are interested in correspondent origination and sale of mortgages, mortgage servicing operations, real estate management of REO assets, or various corporate positions to support our growing business, Rushmore may just have the position you’ve been waiting for. Browse our openings and contact us today to learn about career opportunities offering competitive salaries and comprehensive benefit packages.
The Clerical Support Specialist is responsible to perform noncomplex clerical duties related to mortgage loans.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide administrative and clerical support for the Insurance / Loss Draft Department including scanning, mail intake and submitting forms to cash for check processing.
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming correspondence and general mail.
- Document system of record (MSP) of actions taken.
- Process customer correspondence and return mail.
- Print; send emails, photocopy, scan / image and fax.
- Working knowledge and interaction with various online customer service support channels to include chat and email responses.
- May perform other duties as required by business needs.
- Overtime as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Mortgage documents.
- Ability to make decisions and to handle multiple tasks within established timeframes maintaining accuracy and quality.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and with others in a team environment
- Thoroughness and attention to detail is a must.
- Knowledge of origination and loan servicing documents.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- One year plus mortgage or similar clerical experience preferred
MACHINES, OFFICE EQUIPMENT & SOFTWARE:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Familiar with LPS desktop and MSP workstations preferred