Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Case Manager (Field Monitor), Angels Child Care Food Program
at Heluna Health
The Angels Child Care Food Program is currently hiring for a Case Manager (Field Monitor). The responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, maintaining a caseload of no less than 125 active License Daycare Providers but no more than 150 active providers. For more information about the Program, visit www.angelsccfp.org.
This is a temporary position (estimated through December 31, 2019).
Employment is provided by Heluna Health.
• Plans, schedules, prepare, travels and facilitates site reviews as required by California Department of Education, Child Nutrition Services CACFP program compliance
• Maintains accurate site monitoring reports and provides follow up visits as necessary
• Maintains accurate and complete provider files to include all required documentation
• needed per program compliance regulations. Reviews Meal Count Records and Menus submitted for reimbursement by providers in a timely manner. Reports to Director/Office Manager issues related to day care provider activities in assigned area in a timely manner including demographics
• Research and obtain nutrition information to assist providers with menu development
• Assist with the preparation and facilitation of annual provider training
• Attends all CDE/CACFP monitoring trainings and PHFE/Angels CCFP staff meetings
• Recruits License Day Care Providers utilizing State of California, Department of Social Services Community Care Licensing (SC/DPSS/CCL) list of newly licensed providers
• Attends SC/DPSS/CCL orientations to distribute PHFE/Angels CCFP brochures/fliers
• Speaks publicly on behalf of PHFE/Angels CCFP to keep the community aware of CACFP benefits for children and provider
• Other duties as assigned by Executive Director
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Knowledge of nutrition/early childhood development
• Case management experience helpful
• A valid California driver’s license, proof of vehicle insurance, and reliable transportation OR the ability to utilize an alternative method of transportation when needed to carry out job-related essential functions
Other Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
• Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
• Ability to maintain professional appearance and grooming standards
• Possess excellent oral/written communication
• Possess office skills (i.e. copier, computer, fax machine, telephone)
• Must have good organizational skills
• Ability to work independently and as a team player in multi-ethnic areas
Handling / Fingering Occasionally
Reach Outward Occasionally
Reach Above Shoulder Occasionally
Climb, Crawl, Kneel, Bend Occasionally
Lift / Carry Occasionally - Up to 50 lbs
Push/Pull Occasionally - Up to 50 lbs
Taste/ Smell Not Applicable
Not Applicable Not required for essential functions
Occasionally (0 - 2 hrs/day)
Frequently (2 - 5 hrs/day)
Constantly (5 hrs/day)
General Office Setting, Indoors Temperature Controlled. This position will be required to travel to various Licensed Daycare Provider locations.
Heluna Health is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that encourages minorities, women, veterans, and disabled to apply.