Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director of Nursing/DON - HERITAGE GARDENS HEALTHCARE CENTER
at Progressive Healthcare
* Ensure 24 hour provision of nursing services in accordance with Federal, State, andCompany requirements.
* Ensure standards of nursing services within Nurse Practice Act.
* Ensure that the individual nursing services needs of each patient are met.
* Supports the overall Company and Center goals.
* Ensures that only those patients for which services can be provided are admitted to the center.
* Ensures exchange of essential information necessary for the provision of quality patient care.
* Develops and maintains the nursing department's budget.
* Attends and participates in meetings and in-services as required.
* Ensures that all documentation necessary for quality patient care is maintained according to Federal, State, Company, and Center policies and regulations.
* Establishes department work goals through supervision.
* Coordinates delivery of care through supervision.
* Monitors nursing staff performance.
* Follows required coaching and disciplinary procedures.
* Ensures that all consumer and patient rights are protected.
* Current on nursing licensure in State of California required.
* Strong administrative and organizational skills necessary.
* Minimum of two years experience in nursing supervision.
* Bachelors Degree in a health related field preferred.
* Long-term healthcare experience preferred.