PrimeSource Building Products, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inside Sales Representative Lead Santa Fe Springs, CA (2019-12643)
at PrimeSource Building Products, Inc.
- Job ID
- # Positions
- US-CA-Santa Fe Springs
- Posted Date
Inside Sales Lead_Santa Fe Springs, CA (2019-12643)
About PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. With 34 distribution centers throughout the US and more than 1,200 employees, PrimeSource is an international distributor of building materials serving residential, commercial, and industrial new-construction and remodeling markets as a value-added link in the distribution chain. Core products distributed under the nationally known Grip-Rite® and Pro-Twist® brands include: Nails, screws, and collated fasteners; tools, compressors and accessories; residential and commercial roofing products; diamond blades and accessories, gypsum accessories, weather protection and covers, adhesives and caulks, contractor bags and poly sheeting, building accessories; rebar and concrete accessories; and fencing and wire. For more information, please visit www.primesourcebp.com , www.griprite.com, www.pro-twist.com
PrimeSource Building Products, Inc., one of the nation's largest wholesale distributors of building supply products, has an immediate opportunity for an Inside Sales Lead. This position will be based in our Santa Fe Springs, CA distribution center.
The Inside Sales Lead will be leading a team of Inside Sales Representatives (ISRs) to sell full line of building products within PrimeSource customer channel over the telephone by performing the following duties.
- Direct customer responsibility
- Troubleshoot issues
- Review and resolve escalated customer issues
- Review backorders and special orders
- Inbound calls and Outbound calls
- Truck fill
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales, leads, based on information from ad inquiries, trade shows, direct mail responses, card deck leads, aged leads, bingos, dealer resellers, business directories, internet web sites, and other
- Makes outbound lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers by telephone and e-mail to qualify leads and sell products and
- Handles inbound sales lead calls to convert calls into sales and enters orders into software
- Monitors product prices with current market
- Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares sales contracts for orders
- Communicates and understands competitive field
- Estimates dates of delivery of customer, based on knowledge of won firm’s production and delivery
- Handles inbound customer service phone calls, e-mails and
- Builds and maintains customer’s
- Prepares reports of business transactions when
- Enters new customer data and other sales data for current customers into computer
Performs other duties as required.
PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. is fully committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and maintaining a workplace free of discrimination and harassment based on race, gender, religion, age, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information and other non-merit factors. All persons shall be afforded equal employment opportunity at PrimeSource Building Products, Inc.
PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. prohibits discrimination in all aspects of its personnel policies, program practices and operations and relationships with employees and applicants, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring and merit promotion. PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. promotes programs of affirmative recruitment and employment at all levels of PrimeSource Building Products, Inc.. PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. subscribes to, and will implement to the full extent, all applicable laws that promote equality of opportunity.
PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from persons with disabilities, and will reasonably accommodate the needs of those persons. PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. is firmly committed to satisfying its affirmative obligations under the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, to ensure that persons with disabilities have every opportunity to be hired and advanced on the basis of merit within PrimeSource Building Products, Inc.