PrimeSource Building Products, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inside Sales Manager - Southwest
at PrimeSource Building Products, Inc.
- Job ID
- # Positions
- US-CA-Santa Fe Springs
- Posted Date
Inside Sales Manager
About PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. With 34 distribution centers throughout the US and more than 1,200 employees, PrimeSource is an international distributor of building materials serving residential, commercial, and industrial new-construction and remodeling markets as a value-added link in the distribution chain. Core products distributed under the nationally known Grip-Rite® and Pro-Twist® brands include: Nails, screws, and collated fasteners; tools, compressors and accessories; residential and commercial roofing products; diamond blades and accessories, gypsum accessories, weather protection and covers, adhesives and caulks, contractor bags and poly sheeting, building accessories; rebar and concrete accessories; and fencing and wire. For more information, please visit www.primesourcebp.com , www.griprite.com, www.pro-twist.com
PrimeSource Building Products, Inc., one of the nation's largest wholesale distributors of building supply products is seeking reliable, hard working Inside Sales Manager to work in our Southwest Region.
The Inside Sales Manager is responsible for developing people and initiatives to drive profitable growth throughout their managed districts. The Inside Sales Manager will be required to effectively communicate to remote teams our go to market strategy and technical process changes or enhancements. Must be a super user in all required tools and products and foster a positive working environment for their teams while promoting a high energy winning culture.
- Own the recruiting, onboarding, development and promotion of talent within managed district.
- Gather insights from team to communicate up in order to drive effective change while constantly evaluating for efficiency gaps and process improvements.
- Train team on business technologies (Salesforce and SAP), sales techniques, and product knowledge.
- Align with District Sales Managers (DSM’s) and Regional VPs (RVP’s) to identify any support gaps or opportunities.
- Develop conversation skills, sales techniques, and customer service levels through live and recorded call coaching.
- Must drive price capture within managed markets and understand all market conditions and trends.
- Create a team culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement in order to generate sales.
- Develop and leverage your Inside Sales Rep (ISR) Lead’s to effectively oversee the day to day of remote Distributions Centers (DC’s) managed.
- Manage through specific performance metrics for individuals and teams to identify development opportunities and performance gaps.
- Analyze data to identify underpenetrated markets and target them with sales blitzes to generate direct sales and leads for our field sales team.
- Perform in-person and webex trainings around product, sales and customer service.
- Responsible for credit and price block approvals.
- Support local DC as individual contributor as time permits including working remote from other DC’s (50-75% of time)
- Conduct performance reviews as needed along with mandatory quarterly and annual reviews for all reporting employees.
- Establish a management culture around self-direction and empowerment.
- Responsible for scheduling and timesheet approvals.
- Work on other projects as assigned by manager.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Relevant Education and/or Experience for this role include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Liberal Arts preferred, 2 - 4 years related experience and/or training
- Strong knowledge and understanding of CRM systems
- Company Reporting Software
- Internet Software
- Spreadsheet and Word Processing software
- Knowledge of I-Pad use helpful
- SAP preferred
PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. is fully committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and maintaining a workplace free of discrimination and harassment based on race, gender, religion, age, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information and other non-merit factors. All persons shall be afforded equal employment opportunity at PrimeSource Building Products, Inc.
PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. prohibits discrimination in all aspects of its personnel policies, program practices and operations and relationships with employees and applicants, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring and merit promotion. PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. promotes programs of affirmative recruitment and employment at all levels of PrimeSource Building Products, Inc.. PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. subscribes to, and will implement to the full extent, all applicable laws that promote equality of opportunity.
PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from persons with disabilities, and will reasonably accommodate the needs of those persons. PrimeSource Building Products, Inc. is firmly committed to satisfying its affirmative obligations under the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, to ensure that persons with disabilities have every opportunity to be hired and advanced on the basis of merit within PrimeSource Building Products, Inc.