Preferred Freezer Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Warehouse Floating Customer Service
at Preferred Freezer Services
Floating Customer Service Reps are required to travel throughout the Los Angeles area to fill in for other Customer Service Reps within the company. They will manage orders, research and resolve customer inquiries, and handle necessary paperwork to complete the order process.
Primary Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Monitor faxes and distribute to appropriate department/person immediately.
- Follow up with customers concerning problem orders from the previous night.
- Process orders in a timely fashion
- Prepare order for keying, review and process orders
- Resolve lot and description problem prior to its release.
- Contact customer by phone immediately to change or confirm any conflicts or changes in order.
- Make corrections per customer instructions.
- Answer phone calls with a clear friendly greeting and always maintain n positive demeanor.
- Provide product information to the customer.
- Compose correspondence as necessary to advise the customer of findings or present necessary information.
- Take appropriate action on customer requests, inquiries, reports, inventory levels, and lot history.
- Office functions
- Fax customer copy of a signed bill of lading/transfer.
- Match signed the bill of lading with corresponding back up and scan in DocSurfer.
- Match confirmed the transfer with corresponding back up and scan in DocSurfer.
- Match and scan confirmed tallies.
- Mail original bill of lading/transfer/warehouse receipts to the customer.
- Match and file the pink original of the bill of lading.
- Match and file warehouse receipt and yellow bill of lading for receipt file and second white copy of the transfer to be filed in a bill of lading file.
- Match tally with corresponding warehouse receipt and file.
- Scan picking copies.
- Fax weekly/daily reports when requested by the customer.
- Share customer behavior patterns with the team.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as needed.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) and a minimum of 1-2 years of customer-related experience; or an equivalent combination of relevant education and experience.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills.
- Good research and analytical ability.
- Detail-oriented; organized.
- Good time management skills.
- Keyboard dexterity.
- PC proficiency, including knowledge of Word and Excel.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described below are representative of those required of an individual performing the essential duties of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Stand, walk; use hands and feet to finger, handle, or feel objects, controls; see, sit for an extended period of time, talk or hear
- Use of scanners, telephones, and office equipment.
- The employee must be capable of lifting up to 30 lbs.
- Work longer hours as needed to satisfy the customer, daily and seasonal requirements
Working Environment: The characteristics described here are representative of those an employee may encounter while performing the essential duties of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- The noise level in the work area is usually moderate
- Personal interaction and communication required to and from other people is extremely high
- Daily workflow is fast-paced