Penske Motor Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Longo Toyota Booker Flagger
at Penske Motor Group
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Location Name
- Longo Toyota
- US-CA-El Monte
- Fixed Ops
The Booker/Flagger is responsible for prompt and accurate processing of customer pay, internal and external repair orders and determining technicians flagging rate.
The part-time Booker Flagger will be expected to work Saturdays.
INITIAL INTERVIEW PROCESS
We are excited to introduce a convenient initial VIDEO interview process. Selected candidates will receive an invitation to participate via Spark Hire where you'll have the opportunity to present your best self; for more information and tips visit https://www.sparkhire.com/video-interviews/ace-one-way-video-interview
- Processes internal and external claims with labor operations and all necessary information required by the manufacturer in a timely manner to obtain best return for the dealership.
- Reviews repair orders written for proper completion, accuracy, and legibility according to the applicable policies and procedure manuals
- Returns improperly completed repair orders to the person originating the document for correction and/or completion as necessary.
- Determines and enters the applicable labor operation codes, failure codes, parts stamps and/or other administrative data required and enter them on the repair orders.
- Interprets and translated technician’s comments into damage codes/operation codes.
- Ensures all correct parts have been charged and if necessary re-priced.
- Locates damage codes for Warranty repairs.
- Flaggs the appropriate technicians for the hours earned on the operations they performed according to manufacturer policies and procedures.
- Supports the Billing clerk with customer pay, internal and external repair orders.
- Works along side the Warranty Administrator to check repair orders against the vehicle’s service history to avoid making duplicate claims and technician receiving double payment
- Stays a breast on product changes, new products and warranties.
- Assist the Service Department, as needed.
- Performs other specific administrative functions as directed by management
- Maintains high ethical standards in all actions.
- Maintains a professional appearance at all times.
- Individual should posses a high school diploma or equivalent;
- A minimum of one (1) year dealership service administration experience;
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records; dealership warranty and administrative policies and procedures; mathematical principles (adding, subtracting, dividing, multiplying, and percentages) and application;
- Ability to compile, code, categorize, calculate, tabulate, audit, or verify information or data; pay attention to detail; read and comprehend instructions and information in the English language; work well with the public; communicate in a professional manner on the phone, internet and in person; and use standard office equipment.
Why Penske Motor Group
BECAUSE WE ARE AWESOME!
Longo Toyota is a proud member of the Penske Motor Group family of automotive dealerships. We take a different approach than others in the industry. We provide the best possible guest experience for the tens of thousands that we serve annually, whether they are purchasing a new vehicle, a pre-owned vehicle or having their vehicle serviced by one of our expert Technicians. Adapting to the ever changing needs of our guests and providing superior guest service is why Longo Toyota is the world's largest dealership and #1 since 1967.
We are looking for the best and brightest to join our team!
Are you eager, well-rounded, and ambitious?
Do you value exceptional guest service?
Are you ready for the new adventure in your career?
Then apply with us today!
We firmly believe in transparency with everything we do and we believe in being a TEAM, which are probably the top reasons that our average Team Member has been with Longo for more than 9 years.
NEED WE SAY MORE...OK, OUR TEAM MEMBERS ALSO ENJOY
- Free Employee Parking
Training Opportunities through Penske College to help advance this position from a Job to a Career
Full Suite of Medical Benefits to include Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
401K with Company Match
Employee Referral Bonus Program
Company and Corporate Partner Discounts to companies like GE, Dell, Microsoft, Quicken and many others
Access to our Health & Wellness Program which includes our in-house Wellness Coach and more
STILL WANT TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE...
Want to know what it’s like to work here? Check us out on Glassdoor.com!