Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Analyst II
at Patricio Enterprises
POSITION: Human Resources Analyst II
LOCATION: Port Hueneme, CA
CLEARANCE: Active Secret Clearance Required
BENEFITS: 401K, Life/Health/ Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement.
DESCRIPTION: The Human Resources Analyst II will provide support through sharing of subject matter expertise to facilitate and execute internal staffing actions resulting from internal competition, lateral transfers, rotational assignments, joint duty assignments, schooling/education opportunities, force reductions, and others. The contractor shall support execution of external recruiting, screening, staffing and hiring actions.
The Human Resources Analyst II will provide support through sharing of subject matter expertise in the application of a wide variety of public and private sector Human Resources concepts, principles, laws, regulations, and practices. The contractor personnel providing support shall possess subject matter expertise on issues such as substance abuse, sexual harassment, changes in working conditions, time and attendance, job-related stress, and pay entitlements.
Primary duties will include (but not limited to):
- Generating of all work products and materials necessary to complete all required forms, proficiently utilize all information systems, maintain files and records, and develop and maintain correct and comprehensive position descriptions for all NSWC PHD personnel
- analysis of merit system principles, prohibited personnel practices, and the development and use of valid selection criteria
- Analysis of classification and qualification principles and concepts, and interpretation and application of classification and qualification standards and guides
- Development and incorporation of processes, procedures, and strategies to improve the coordinated execution of comprehensive hiring actions in instances when the vacancy is unable to be filled internally
- The implementation of processes and procedures for all types of hiring and placement actions
- Preparation of requests for Personnel Action, Standard Form 52, pay setting, and determination of allowances
- Accurate creation and submission of all necessary work products to support the Human Resources Staffing and Classification function
- Creation of Standard Operating Procedures that focus on findings and implementation of solutions to provide efficient operations and repeatable processes and outcomes
- The generation of all work products and materials necessary to complete all required forms, proficiently utilize all information systems, and develop and maintain all required files and records
- Analysis and execution of the federal and Department of Defense disciplinary processes
- Interpretation of regulatory and procedural questions pertaining to federal, Department of Defense, Department of the Navy, and commercial training and developmental programs
- Expert-level consultation on achievement of personal and organizational competency development.
- Provide expert-level consultation on the assessment of new training and developmental programs, as well as the effectiveness of existing training and developmental programs.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's (or equivalent) with 2 - 4years of experience, or a Master's with 0-2 years of experience.
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.