Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Entry Level Truck Technician
at PAPÉ KENWORTH
PAPÉ KENWORTH – SANTA MARIA, CA
ENTRY LEVEL TRUCK TECHNICIAN: Technician with 1 to 3 years’ Truck, Heavy Equipment and/or Automotive shop experience preferred. Will accept an entry level technician with an Associate Degree or Certificate in Auto/Diesel Technology. Requires the ability to quickly troubleshoot, diagnose problems and make the necessary repairs in a timely and efficient manner. Must be a self-starter, team player and be able to work without direct supervision. Must have own tools, a valid driver’s license, the ability to get commercial driver’s license, and the ability to do some heavy lifting.
Why work for Papé:
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training, and experience level
- Outstanding benefits including – 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs
- Advancement – Papé is a dynamic, growth oriented organization with a focus’ on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation — Papé is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 100 locations, over 3,000 employees and 80 plus years of experience. Papé is known for their stability, their honesty and their integrity.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.