Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Pacifica Hotels
Marina del Rey Hotel is actively searching for a Bartender to join the team! The Bartender will be responsible for courteously and efficiently waiting on guests while creating and serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. The ideal Bartender will maintain a friendly and cheerful demeanor while providing personalized service to guests.
Situated in a scenic waterfront location on the world’s largest manmade small-craft harbor, the luxury Marina del Rey Hotel invites guests to unwind and indulge in equal balance. Whether you are here for business or leisure, we can ensure that your needs will not only be met, but exceeded at every turn, from our new guest rooms and suites, many of which overlook the dazzling marina, to our delightful dining at SALT Restaurant & Bar. Enjoy our infinity pool and spa that also overlook the beautiful marina
“The company is family oriented and family friendly. They know who I am and they care about me as a team member and individual. I truly feel as though I have the opportunity to grow within the company.”
- Johnny, Restaurant Manager
Core functions of the position, but are not limited to the following;
• Communicate effectively with guests and fellow team members.
• Cheerfully wait on guests, make recommendations and up sell.
• Create and serve beverages.
• Process all cash and charge transactions according to house procedures.
• Stock side station with garnishments, bar mats, mixers, ice and jiggers.
• Assist Food and Beverage Manager with stocking beverages and mixes.
• Stock beverages and mixes for next shift.
• Close checks and run reports at the end of shift.
• Maintain clean bar tables, chairs, stools and counter surface at all times.
• Adhere to food safety requirements.
• Report any missing/found articles or equipment/property damage to the Housekeeping Supervisor.
• Provide assistance to other team members and departments to contribute to the best overall performance of the department, restaurant and hotel.
• Perform other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
Health Benefits, Travel Perks & More
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401k, Vacation and Sick Leave are offered with this position along with a Team Member Travel Program, encouraging each team member to visit sister properties and enjoy exclusive team member rates for rest and relaxation. We also encourage quarterly team building and giving back to the communities in which we work through regular volunteering, and select charity promotions throughout the year.