Pacific Premier Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Treasury Management Operations Specialist
at Pacific Premier Bank
The Treasury Management Operations Specialist is responsible for performing a wide range of technical and operational support tasks for the treasury management function of the Bank.
- Conduct day-to-day processing operations for Treasury Management products and services (e.g. review remote deposit items, process cash vault entries, positive pay, remote deposits, CTRs, ACH exceptions, lock box, invoice approvals, etc.).
- Originate and maintain data tracking spreadsheets. Includes data entry, data review, identifying exceptions, and ensuring data integrity.
- Perform typical client and general ledger entries.
- Conduct research to complete routine tasks and answer general inquiries. Includes researching discrepancies, third party deposits, exceptions, etc. Partners with Branch staff, Relationship Managers and others through the course of work.
- Follow established procedures.
- Escalate issues to supervisor, as needed.
- Review routine transactions, follows established procedures and makes decisions within established limits. Escalate issues to supervisor, as needed. Partners with Central Operations staff, as needed.
- Perform callbacks of Department work. Partners with other team members to review work product.
- 3 years’ Bank (non-loan) operations, could be branch or back office
Pacific Premier Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.