Pacific Premier Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr Branch Manager
at Pacific Premier Bank
The Senior Branch Manager is responsible for bringing in sales; guiding, directing, and supervising branch staff; ensuring the delivery of high quality customer service; enforcing security and safety in accordance with Bank policies and procedures. The Senior Branch Manager is responsible for achieving established sales and service goals through new business development, referrals, and retention of account relationships.
- Makes management decisions consistent with bank policies and procedures assuring a uniform and consistent adherence to bank policies and procedures.
- Maintains updated knowledge of the bank’s products and services and provides training to ensure that their staff is updated.
- Drive sales of Bank products to new and existing business and consumer customers achieving both individual and branch sales goals.
- Develop and lead strategies and campaigns for business development within branch.
- Engage in outbound sales calls and oversee the outbound sales call activities of branch staff.
- Train, coach and motivate branch staff on selling and closing techniques.
- Conduct ongoing customer service, security, and technical training for assigned staff.
- Evaluate individual staff performance.
- Implements methods to improve and maintain quality customer service levels within their office.
- Supervise and oversee the operations of the Branch including sales, deposits, withdrawals, payments, credits, customer service, and assigned staff management.
- Responsible for the overall operational integrity of their office, providing support for all operations functions to maintain a consistent adherence to policies, procedures, and regulations and ensure a satisfactory operating environment.
- Ensure that negotiable instruments and cash are accounted for by following proper security policies and procedures.
- Enforce adequate dual control when required.
- Responsible for reviewing and verifying daily reports.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the banking industry
- Minimum 3 years of management experience
Pacific Premier Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.