Pacific Dental Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Manager of Brand Marketing
at Pacific Dental Services
- Requisition ID
Under the guidance of the Director of Marketing, the Sr. Manager of Brand Marketing is responsible for the planning, development and implementation of Pacific Dental Services' brand marketing initiatives. The individual will develop and manage new and existing brands that align to the business and ensure key objectives are met.
- Provide strategic input to continuously enhance Pacific Dental Services' industry-leading parent brand and sub-brands, aligning them to the strategic direction of the business.
- Monitor and understand stakeholder goals, consumer research, market trends, and competition to evaluate and provide insights toward potential impact to brands.
- Conduct internal and external brand research around the overall brand reputation, brand names, brand health, value drivers, brand creative evaluation, customer journey experience, customer segmentation and messaging evaluation.
- Identify, present and implement opportunities to further enhance brands, leveraging insights to help inform strategies and identify high-converting channel strategies for overall brand campaigns.
- Align brand identity with overall brand strategies and work with teams to extend print and digital brand touch points at the national, regional, local, and partner levels.
- Collaborate with various departments and regional marketers to ensure proper executions of brands.
- Provide direction on brand ambassador training materials that will educate and train team members to properly extend brands.
- Inspire and train team members to be ambassadors and advocates of the brands.
- Manage partnerships with third-party agencies to ensure brand integrity is maintained.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Master’s Degree in Marketing or related field from an accredited college. In lieu of degree, 10+ years of brand strategy, execution and management experience is required or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Healthcare, Retail and Agency experience.
- Strong ability to write, present and share ideas articulately.
Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.