Pacific Dental Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
New Regions Recruiter
at Pacific Dental Services
- Requisition ID
- Location : External Name
- National Support Center
As the New Regions Recruiter you will be the go-to subject matter expert in all things recruiting for our new markets. You will have your voice heard and partner with a talented team of Regional Executives in finding the best talent in their markets. As a Recruiting subject matter expert, you will serve as a consultant in the development of effective recruiting strategies, from sourcing to onboarding. This role will require traveling approximately 25% of the time to our New Markets, which are primarily located in the East Coast and Central US.
- Manage the talent acquisition process for assigned area including entry-level positions to senior leadership roles.
- Utilize data and research to support leadership in the effective projections for staffing needs.
- Work in conjunction with HR to develop and execute offer strategies to ensure efficient and consistent implementation of compensation practices.
- Consult with hiring managers to understand business requirements and functions in the department in need of establishing or enhancing pipeline of candidates.
- Generate a flow of appropriate candidates, pre-qualify, interview and follow-up with hiring manager on potential fit of those candidates who meet the job requirements and preferences. Participate in career events, conferences and community job fairs on behalf of PDS.
- Identify and recommend opportunities for improvement to existing Talent Acquisition processes and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience. In lieu of degree, +2 years of relevant work experience.
- 5-8 years of related work experience with extensive knowledge of full-cycle Talent Acquisition process and best practices.
- Experience in a multi-regional healthcare, retail, or dental company.
- Experience in iCIMS recruiting system or similar.
- Experience recruiting from colleges and/or trade schools.
Why join PDS Recruiting:
- Leadership will invest in your success.
- Join an organization that has made on the list of fastest growing organizations in the US for 13 years straight.
- Ability to attend a yearly recruiting conference.
- Attend quarterly recruiting meetings in CA that include team building and professional development opportunities.
- Opportunity for remote work.