Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at OTO Development
Serving up daily smiles and ensuring a great start to every guests’ morning!
- Food Service Team Member: The Breakfast Host is responsible for the planning, safe preparation and service of hot and cold foods to hotel guests during early to late morning hours. Duties include:
- Welcomes guests and monitors the dining area during meal time to ensure adequate supplies, that guest needs are met, and that the breakfast area supports the hotel’s overall hospitality image and objectives
- Plans breakfast menus according to brand recommendations and facility needs
- Prepares room set up and ensures cleanliness and working condition of equipment in the area
- Manages inventory of food and utensils
- Prepares daily breakfast menu of hot and cold breakfast foods
- Follows required sanitation procedures for food handling safety. Obtains and maintains any food handling certificates that may apply
- Responds promptly and appropriately to any guest questions or concerns
- Breaks down breakfast area at end of meal period, ensuring clean facility ready for next meal
- Maintains a professional and hospitable presence and appearance at all times
*Food and Beverage experience not required, but highly recommneded