Omni hotels & resorts
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Omni hotels & resorts
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
Los Angeles Hotel
From sunny beaches to world-class entertainment, the city of Los Angeles is a great place to live, work and play. The four-diamond Omni Los Angeles Hotel is located in downtown’s cultural district. The hotel is adjacent to the Walt Disney Concert Hall, Dorothy Chandler Pavilion, MOCA and numerous other entertainment destinations.
Currently ranked #1 by Trip Advisor for Best Downtown Hotels in Los Angeles, the Omni Los Angeles strives to provide the highest quality product and customer service to each and every guest. Omni Hotels & Resorts believes in The Power of One, the practice of empowering every associate to do their best to ensure our guests feel comfortable and appreciated. This philosophy is the reason why the Omni Los Angeles has been so successful in customer satisfaction throughout the years. It is our mission to inspire and reward our associates, and we are committed to being the employer of choice in the hospitality industry. If you are a friendly, motivated individual, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Los Angeles Hotel may be your perfect match.
This position ensures that all Housekeeping and Food & Beverage Linens are processed in a timely manner meeting the expectations of Omni Hotels & Resorts standards while minimizing as much discarded product as possible.
- Sorting of dirty linen from laundry chute to be processed.
- Drop off of dirty linen from Food & Beverage Outlets/Banquets
- Operating all washers, dryers, ironers and towel folders
- Stacking clean items into laundry bins/trucks to be delivered to the guest room floors or Food & Beverage areas.
- Operating smaller washers/dryers to process specialty items or special requests for guests.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the department at all times.
- Adhere by safety and sanitization regulations as instructed by OSHA and the Omni Hotels & Resorts.
- Must be able to stand in work station for up to 8 hours per shift
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Must be able to push and pull carts up to 250 pounds often throughout the shift.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch on a regular basis.
- Must be able to travel to various areas of the hotel to pick/deliver linen items in allotted time provided.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including day, evening, weekends and holidays.