Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Network Engineer
Looking to grow your career as a Senior Network Engineer in a fun team environment?
Look no further than the corporate housing and serviced apartment leader. At Oakwood Worldwide, we know that satisfied associates make for satisfied clients and guests. Oakwood promotes from within! That’s why we offer competitive compensation, a generous benefits package and an empowering work environment.
Oakwood has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Network Engineer . This position responsible for planning, designing, and evaluating new and existing voice and data network systems and services, including local area networks, wide area networks, wireless networks, telephony and contact center, intranets, and the Internet, providing complex analytical, technical, and administrative support. The role also plans, oversees, develops, and implements network policies and procedures and ensures network integrity as maintenance and modification projects to existing applications are undertaken.
Network – Data – Cisco – Server – Linux – Voice - UCCE - UCCX
Key Features of your Day
Best Candidates will Have
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ experience designing, managing, and supporting highly-available global voice and data networks
- In-depth knowledge of real world voice and data network architecture and best practices.
- Proficient knowledge of Cisco UCM, Unity, and UCCX/UCCE.
- Highly skilled in EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, NX-OS, Meraki Wireless, IPSEC, QoS, Cisco Systems, and packet capture tools.
- Skills in server technologies on Microsoft, Linux, and Unix platforms.
- Ability to be a team player with solid written, communication and documentation skills.
- Ability to be resourceful and work independently to achieve organizational and departmental goals.
Oakwood is the premiere global provider of Corporate Housing Solutions
Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, Oakwood is the world’s largest provider of high quality furnished and unfurnished accommodations. We provide the advantages of far-reaching resources, unparalleled expertise, and the industry’s most personalized customer service through a tightly integrated staff of more than 3,000 highly trained professional. Our company is staffed by bright, organized and dependable people driven by a common company goal: to help us accomplish great things through exemplary customer service to our clients and to our peers. We truly believe in treating our Customers and Associates the way we would like to be treated.
If you want to work in a fun, pro-employee, professional environment, join our industry leading team today!
OAKWOOD® is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. OAKWOOD® does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.