Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Manager, Server Services
Are you an experienced Senior Server Services Manager looking for a new opportunity with a global company?
Look no further than the corporate housing and serviced apartment leader Oakwood Worldwide. At Oakwood we know that satisfied associates make for satisfied clients and guests. Oakwood promotes from within! That’s why we offer competitive compensation, a generous benefits package and an empowering work environment.
The Senior Manager, Server Services responsible for leading a team of system engineers and database administrators. Additionally, this role is responsible for overseeing a variety of processes and systems including Nutanix HCI, Citrix, VMware, Disaster Recovery planning, PCI compliance, GDPR compliance, email systems and business continuity planning.
Active Directory - Computer – PCI – Servers – VMWare - GDPR
What’s in it for you?
Our Senior Managers of Server Services enjoy a creative and diverse work-life. We offer you career development opportunities, and empowering work environment, and a myriad of recognition and awards. For this role, we are pleased to offer a competitive compensation plan as well as these benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Prescription Drug Programs
- Company Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance for Associate and Family Members
- Multi-faceted Learning Opportunities
- Educational Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, and Holidays
- Bonus/Incentive Potential
- Child Care Reimbursement Plan
- Direct Deposit Payroll
- And Much More!
Key Features of your Day
- Oversee the day-to-day operations, coaching, and development of engineers and administrators
- Provide technical guidance for the architect, implementation, and support of the server infrastructure
- Establish and maintain vendor relationships and negotiates purchase and service contracts
- Administer, maintain, and implement policies and procedures for ensuring the security, confidentiality and integrity of the company's information systems and databases
- Manage performance PCI and GDPR compliance assements
- Ensure compliance with leading security practices
Best Candidates will Have
Oakwood is the premiere global provider of Corporate Housing Solutions
Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, Oakwood Worldwide is the world’s largest provider of high quality furnished and unfurnished accommodations. We provide the advantages of far-reaching resources, unparalleled expertise, and the industry’s most personalized customer service through a tightly integrated staff of more than 3,000 highly trained professional. Our company is staffed by bright, organized and dependable people driven by a common company goal: to help us accomplish great things through exemplary customer service to our clients and to our peers. We truly believe in treating our Customers and Associates the way we would like to be treated.
If you want to work in a fun, pro-employee, professional environment, join our industry leading team today!
OAKWOOD® is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. OAKWOOD® does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.