Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Temporary Executive Assistant
ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT LOOKING TO JOIN A GROWING GLOBAL COMPANY?
Oakwood Worldwide has an awesome career opportunity for an Temporary Executive Assistant to the Human Resources Senior Vice President and Chief Human Resource Officer.
In this role you will provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. Ultimately able to identify and address the needs of the C-Suite and perform administrative tasks to ensure our company’s workflow runs smoothly.
At Oakwood Worldwide, we know that satisfied associates make for satisfied clients and guests. Oakwood promotes from within!
Executive Assistant - Administrative – C-Suite – Corporate - Leadership
What’s In It for You?
Executive Assistant’s enjoy a creative and diverse work-life. You will have access to ongoing training programs and be a part of a team dedicated to creating the happiest guests in an empowering environment. Oakwood also offers recognition and awards plus competitive compensation and benefits:
What Your Day Is Like
- Manages and maintains executives’ schedule.
- Makes travel arrangements for executives.
- Prepares invoices, reports, memos letter, financial statements and other documents via word processing, spreadsheet, database or presentation software.
- Coordinates and directs offices services, such as records, department finance, budget preparation and possibly personal issues to aid executive.
- Prepares agendas and makes arrangements, such as coordinating catering for luncheons, for committee, board and other meetings.
- Conducts research, compiles data and prepares documents for presentation to executives, committees and board of directors.
- Answers phone calls, emails and prepares response and/or responds to directs calls and emails to appropriate parties and/or takes messages.
Best Candidates Will Have
- Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred
- Proven work experience as an Executive Assistant, Administrative Assistant or similar role
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong Word, Excel and Microsoft office Skills.
- Ability to influence without direct authority.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Acute sensitivity for the importance of time urgency.
- Ability to grasp the big picture yet track operational detail
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
Oakwood is the premiere global provider of Corporate Housing Solutions
Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, Oakwood Worldwide is the world’s largest provider of high quality furnished and unfurnished accommodations. We provide the advantages of far-reaching resources, unparalleled expertise, and the industry’s most personalized customer service through a tightly integrated staff of more than 3,000 highly trained professional. Our company is staffed by bright, organized and dependable people driven by a common company goal: to help us accomplish great things through exemplary customer service to our clients and to our peers.
If you want to work in a fun, pro-employee, professional environment, join our industry leading team today !
OAKWOOD® is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. OAKWOOD® does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.