Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Do you excel at finding new business and selling strategically?
Look no further! Oakwood Worldwide is the leading provider of choice in corporate housing and serviced apartments. We are the best at what we do by achieving success for our employees and customers around the world. At Oakwood we value our customer’s comfort and ability to feel at home. We keep our word, we take action, celebrate diversity, work together as a team, and never settle for less! Promoting an empowering work environment is important for us as well as offering competitive compensation and generous benefits package.
We are currently seeking an Account Executive experienced in Strategic Outside Sales and Business Development to join our team. If you are someone who thrives in a dynamic environment, works well with a team, and has a "customer service spirit" that pushes you to go above and beyond with the confidence to speak up and share your good ideas, we want you!
**This position is based in our Los Angeles/Orange County Market / Hours are typically 8:30 - 5:30 plus before and after hours networking events**
What's in it for You?
Our Sales Representatives enjoy a creative and diverse work-life. You will have access to ongoing training programs and enjoy a great sense of autonomy as an Account Executive. We offer you career development opportunities, and empowering work environment, and a myriad of recognition and awards. For this role, we are pleased to offer a competitive base salary plus a generous compensation plan as well as these benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Prescription Drug Programs
- Company Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance for Associate and Family Members
- Multi-faceted Learning Opportunities
- Educational Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, and Holidays
- Bonus/Incentive Potential
- Child Care Reimbursement Plan
- Direct Deposit Payroll
- And Much More!
What does an Account Executive Do?
- New Account Acquisition
- You will be actively researching and qualifying prospective territory accounts, including identifying the purchasers and key buying behaviors
- You will develop a sales strategy, including comparing and evaluating services to make appropriate recommendations based on needs analysis of the prospective territory
- You sell in a collaborative environment, typically in the lead you will execute the sale, including proposal development, conducting presentations, negotiating pricing and presenting the contract to close the sale
- Account Management
- You will actively sell into existing territory accounts, identifying opportunities for expanding product offerings and ensuring accounts are managed according to objectives
- You will actively develop your accounts sales strategy, through needs analysis and make appropriate recommendations
- As the lead you will be maintaining a consultative relationship with the territory account purchasers and influencers to ensure renewal and a continued growth path
- Your accounts may involve collaborating with other company stake holders on strategic goals
- Account Service
- Maintaining the accuracy of territory account administration by proactively updating account information and ensuring your record keeping is consistent and current
- Utilizing Service Watch and/or an escalation process with internal Associates to insure service level agreements are achieved
The Ideal Account Executive will Have:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- 5-8 years selling in a B2B environment with the responsibility for self-generated leads and territory management
- 3 of years working with strategic business development
- Strong prospecting and referral skills
- Hospitality/Service background, preferred
- Enterprise level / Global Sales experience a plus
- MS Office suite proficiency
- Ability to develop PowerPoint presentations and conduct basic database tasks in Excel
- CRM software use/experience
As an Account Executive, you must have a strong drive for results, superior negotiation skills, and the ability to build solid business relationships. You must have the communication and interpersonal skills necessary to engage a variety of audiences and convey information in a compelling way that garners positive results. Qualified candidates must be flexible, versatile, and possess the strategic selling ability to understand industry needs and know the correct approach to take. You must be an active learner who is eager to gain new skills and grow professionally with a global company.
Oakwood is the premiere global provider of Corporate Housing Solutions
Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, Oakwood Worldwide is the world’s largest provider of high quality furnished and unfurnished accommodations. We provide the advantages of far-reaching resources, unparalleled expertise, and the industry’s most personalized customer service through a tightly integrated staff of highly trained professionals. Our company is staffed by bright, organized and dependable people driven by a common company goal: to help us accomplish great things through exemplary customer service to our clients and to our peers. We truly believe in treating our Customers and Associates the way we would like to be treated.
If you want to work in a fun, pro-employee, professional environment, join our industry leading team today!
Account Executive – Business to Business– Prospecting - Hospitality - Outside Sales
OAKWOOD® is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. OAKWOOD® does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.