Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr Principal Software Engineer - TS/SCI
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
Sr Principal Software Engineer
Candidates should have academic and work experience in software engineering and development across the full life cycle for multiple domains and systems such as aerospace programs, embedded systems, test set/special test equipment, ground system applications, or full stack development. Candidate should have experience working in a process oriented environment utilizing waterfall, spiral, or agile processes. Candidates should also have strong verbal and written communication skills, strong team building skills, and be comfortable working on large teams with talented engineering from other engineering disciplines.
- Bachelor's Degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) discipline and 9 years software development experience, or Master's Degree in a STEM discipline and 7 years of software development experience, or PhD Degree in a STEM discipline and 4 years of software development experience
- Active DoD Top Secret/SSBI and/or active SCI
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited university
- Expert level skills in multiple programming languages including C,C ,C#, Java, or Python
- Significant experience across the full life cycle including software systems architecture development, requirements definition and analysis, OO development, code and unit test, system integration and test
- Technical leadership experience in aerospace programs, embedded systems, test set software, ground systems applications, database design, or full stack development