Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr Principal Engineer Structural
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Requires a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, or Physics.
- 10 years plus of experience in structural/thermal analysis and testing of electronic assemblies both at the board level and at the chassis level.
- A background in electronics packaging engineering or manufacturing.
- Capability in some thermal and structural FEA software (such as NASTRAN, ANSYS or COSMOS), thermal analysis software such as Thermal Synthesizer System (TSS), and Thermal Analyzer System (TAS), and design software such as Solid Works.
- A background in thermal testing of space based electronic assemblies.
- Excellent computer skills, including and use of computer-aided engineering tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including being fluent using the full Microsoft Office suite of software.
- The ability to work with multiple interfaces.
- Desired is a background in random vibration, shock or EMC testing of space based electronic assemblies