Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Principal Financial/Cost Control Analyst
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
At Northrop Grumman, our employeeshave incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people'slives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preservesfreedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding ofthe universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and apioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of funalong the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitivediversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have an insatiabledrive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part ofhistory, they're making history.
We are seeking a Senior PrincipalFinancial/Cost Control Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverseindividuals. This position will be located in Redondo Beach, CA.
Rolesand Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- SupportWestern Region ES&T leadership with financial analysis, reportingvisibility and charging guidance. Act as a primary business focal point toengage with related functional departments to support ES&T decisionmaking.
- Developannual plan and monthly rolling forecast, including supportable grounds upestimating methodologies and close partnership with forecast stakeholders.
- Prepareand communicate regular reporting visibility including variance analytics formanagement review.
- Providecharging guidance and color of money recommendations including referencingCommand Media and interfacing with Compliance as required.
- MaintainES&T cost structure and hierarchies in accordance with organizationaldesign.
- Supportthe IWO process, timecard assistance, periodic audits and other business managementactivities.
To be considered for this position,you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills and abilities listed below:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics,Accounting, Business Administration, or related field with 10 years of related professional experience, OR aMaster's Degree with 8 year of related professional experience.
- Prior experience in aerospace project control.
- Priorrelated experience with financial analysis and/or reporting.
- StrongPC skills required with high level Excel skills (including: the ability toinsert pivot tables, vlookup, and conditional formatting, etc.).
- StrongInterpersonal Skills – ability to communicate well, build relationships andestablish partnerships.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance isrequired. US Citizenship is a prerequisite.
Candidates with these desired skillswill be given preferential consideration:
- Experiencewith SAP, BW and Cognos.
- Priorleadership experience - leading a program, project, or personnel.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.