Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Principal Test Engineer
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible.
-Experienced with aerospace systems and hardware
- Experience in RF testing and compact ranges for both subsystem and system level testing desired
- Work with internal and external customers to define and document instrumentation, data requirements, and test planning including acquisition, processing, and analysis to satisfy test objectives
- Applies technical expertise in test execution, data analysis, and use of test instrumentation to meet test objectives and requirements
- Designs, develops, and implements testing methods and equipment
- Develop technical solutions to complex test issues and troubleshooting Proficient in the use of Logic Analyzers, Software Based Debugging tools, In-Circuit Emulators, RF Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, and Signal Generators
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly to present technical approaches and findings
- Able to work independently with minimal direction and act as team lead for larger test efforts
1. BS degree and 5 years related experience.
2. Current/active Secret clearance (interim or final)
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.