Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Principal Contract Administrator
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Navigation and Positioning Systems (NAPS) Contracts team. The NAPS Contracts team administers various contract types, FAR Part 12, FAR Part 15, commercial and international contracts. Administers, extends, negotiates and terminates standard and nonstandard contracts. Conducts proposal preparation, contract negotiation, contract administration, and customer contact activities to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications. Examines estimates of material, equipment services, production costs, performance requirements, and delivery schedules to ensure accuracy and completeness. Prepares bids; processes specifications, progress, and other reports; advises management of contractual rights and obligations; compiles and analyzes data; and maintains historical information. Individual selected must have strong interpersonal skills.
Individual will work in a fast paced, multitask environment with a high volume of contracts.
- Bachelor's degree and 6 years of contracts or relevant experience or Master's degree and 4 year relevant experience; 4 years additional relevant experience accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Experience in Contract Administration, Business Management, or related area
- Ability to apply sound judgment to proposal strategy, pricing, audits, and customer relationships.
- Knowledge of FAR, DFARS, and US Government contracting regulations.
- International and Commercial contracts experience
- ITAR and EAR licensing experience
- Knowledge of In particular both Part 12 and FAR Part 15 contracting
- Ability to multitask and handle a high volume of work