Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Investment Operations Analyst
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
Northrop Grumman is looking for an Investment Analyst Level 2 to support the company's substantial Pension and Defined Contribution Trusts. The role will be located in El Segundo, California and report to the Director of Investment Operations.
The following duties and responsibilities will be required of the selected candidate:
- Work with the Director of Operations to manage the operations of the trust. Specific functional support will include:
- Investment operations
- Trust document reviews
- ERISA reviews
- Trust reporting
- Executive presentations
- Lead and support multiple Trust audits (internal and external)
- Trust filings with regulatory agencies
- Other related Trust activities as they arise
- Design and implement operational systems to streamline operations and maximize revenue and shareholder interests
- Facilitate communications between various departments in the trust, outside Investment Managers, trustees and auditors
- Expected to be a resource to the department and stakeholders for all practices and procedures
-Requires a Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting with at least 3 years of experience in the field OR a Master's degree and 1 year of experience
-Trustee experience preferred
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.