Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
2020 College Intern-Business Management (Woodland Hills)
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Gather, collect, record, track, analyze, and verify data and information from multiple sources.
- Use software for functional areas to compile and generate reports, statistics, timelines, tables, graphs, correspondences, and presentations.
- Be enrolled full-time and pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree from an accredited college/university AND graduating after August 2020.
- Be majoring in Business Administration, Business Management, Finance, Accounting, Economics, International Business, or closely related discipline.
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.00/4.0 or higher (unofficial academic transcripts must be provided at time of application by uploading the documents to your application or profile).
- Be available to work full-time (40 hours per week) for at least 10 weeks during summer 2020.
- Be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government security clearance (U.S. citizenship is a pre-requisite).
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.70/4.0 or higher
- Previous internship/co-op experience, leadership & teamwork capabilities, interpersonal communication skills, and activities (professional/community/extracurricular).
- Good presentation and writing/communication skills.
- Self-motivated, willing to learn, and interested in working in a team environment.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.