New Century Health
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business systems/Quality Assurance Analyst
at New Century Health
New Century Health is leading transformative change in specialty care management. By combining medical management expertise with a deep understanding of healthcare informatics, physician management and healthcare technology systems development, we generate insights that drive leading edge and effective innovation. What does this mean to you? It means that when you join us, you will be a key contributor to one the fastest growing healthcare services in the National Oncology and Cardiology care management space today. With your knowledge, skills and abilities, you will impact the delivery of care and directly contribute to our ability to positively impact and meet the critical unmet needs of patients suffering from all types of cancer.
We support our employees with an outstanding benefit package that features programs like employee paid medical benefits, 100% match on your 401k contribution up to 4% of your base salary, generous tuition reimbursement, as well as above average paid time off. If you are interested in working with some of the most dedicated, passionate and smartest people on the planet, express your interest in speaking with us and we will respond immediately.
SCOPE & RESPONSIBILITIES OF ROLE:
This role is responsible for Business Analyst and Testing (QA) responsibilities for Claims System. The analyst will act as a bridge between Business and Technical team members and will help create Business requirement documents, process flow documents and help with Functional/Regression/UAT testing.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Comfortable communicating with technical and non-technical peers (required).
- Proficient at creating mockups and writing requirements documents (required).
- Can conduct black box and white box testing (required).
- Proficient in creating Test Plan and perform UAT testing (required)
- Proficient in SQL (preferred).
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 4 years of Healthcare experience in Claims and Auth domain (required)
- Minimum 5 years of Business Systems Analyst/Quality Assurance experience, collectively (required).
- Black box and white box testing experience (required).
- Bachelor’s degree (required).