Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Relations Representative - Temporary | Remote
at Neopost Inc.
Temporary Customer Relations Representative- Remote
Parcel Pending provides secure, on demand package management and storage solutions to multi-family housing communities, office buildings, universities, and more. We are a rapidly growing company that offers an exciting, fast-paced work environment, and we currently have an opportunity for a Customer Relations Representative. This is a remote position.
We are looking for people who are positive, supportive, self-starting, and work well in a team setting. Our call center operates 24/7, 365 days per year. If you are PASSIONATE about customer service, highly tech-savvy, LOVE solving problems as well as motivating and developing a team, this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for assisting residents regarding registration, missing packages, courier assistance, general information, billing questions, moving registration to new residences, and escalating technical issues to the development team
- Must be empathetic, compassionate and have an even temper and communicate genuine concern and determination to make things right for our customers and our staff
- Must have integrity with regard to time management, productivity, and team interactions
- Must be highly organized and immediately responsive to team communications and meet deadlines
- Must be well spoken and adept at written communications and be able to de-escalate tense situations
- Thorough follow-up and documentation of customer and team interactions in Salesforce
- Responsible for following process protocols
- Perform other duties as required to support the success of Parcel Pending
- 1+ years of previous customer service experience required
- Remote experience greatly preferred
- SalesForce CRM experience preferred
- Must be able to complete 30 hours of in-house training over 1 week. Both Day/Night training available to accommodate working professionals.
- At least 1 scheduled weekend day is required; availability both weekend days optimal
- High School Diploma required
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Passing Background check and Drug Screening are required for employment