Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
QA Automation Engineer
Los Angeles, CA
# of openings:
MyLife.com is seeking to fill a QA Automation Engineer position. The QA Automation Engineer is expected to provide valuable test strategies and develop solutions to implement those in an automated fashion. The individual will have overall accountability for the quality of software products including functionality, integration / interoperability and performance, with a focus on continuous process improvement.
Think about impacting millions of people online – in innovative and imaginative ways. We do just that each and every day and you could too. After all, it’s the big thinkers like you who will create the internet experiences for our customers!
- Ensure that products meet quality standards and other reliability standards
- Work collaboratively and proactively with the product, design, and development teams to create effective testing solutions, troubleshoot issues, and get bugs resolved
- Create tests that provide the team with quick and reliable feedback, including the implementation of automated tests using commercially available and internal tools as part of a fast-paced team
- Collaborate cross-department to accomplish quality and company objectives
- Communicate vision, plans, status, issues and activities to all levels, from individual contributors up to senior management
- Work effectively in a fast-paced environment where overtime hours are expected to meet deadlines
- Train and mentor team members.
- 5 years experience in QA, including 2+ in a role utilizing test automation
- Experience programming in Java, TestNG/JUnit
- Experience using the test automation utility Selenium/WebDriver
- Outstanding knowledge of the principles in designing easily modifiable and extensible automated tests
- Ability to write and understand SQL queries to perform data verification and set up test data
- Solid problem solving skills with a demonstrated ability to make critical decisions in a timely fashion
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact across the organization
- Ability to work proactively and effectively in a fast-paced, complex and dynamic environment, provide process improvement recommendations and increase operational efficiencies by using technology and innovation
- Proven capability in managing rapid change effectively
- Positive personal experience working closely and amicably with product development and development staff to achieve the mutual goal of high-quality products and services.
What's in it for you:
- Base Salary
- Profit Sharing Bonuses
- Casual Atmosphere
- Amazing benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, FSA and 401k
- PTO & Paid Holidays
MyLife.com, Inc. (“MyLife”) is the only service helping people control their Reputation Profile and Reputation Score. MyLife gathers public information from government websites and other sources to make people aware of what anyone can learn about them online. This is information people have a right to know. Then MyLife allows people to see, verify, edit, enhance, and monitor this information on their MyLife Background Report –– giving everyone the ability to look their best to the world, improving their lives personally and professionally. The company was founded in 2002 and is located in Los Angeles, CA, and has over 40 million members. For more information, please visit http://www.mylife.com.
Company Culture & Perks:
As an internet company we provide a Casual work environment with Flexible Start Times, Breakfast Bagel Mondays, a fully catered Friday lunch and plenty of company parties to celebrate our ongoing successes and product releases.