Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part Time Allograft Coordinator - Los Angeles
at mtf biologics
- Sales/Sales Support
- Job ID
Repetitive Motion (any employee who may be required to work in a static position for extended periods of time)
1. Consistently visit designated accounts as required by agreement with MTF Sales staff. Manually count inventory of allograft, freeze-dried and frozen, demineralized bone matrix products and other MTF products as directed. Compare current inventory to established par levels, identify outdated products and alter hospital staff for appropriate action, rotate inventory and generate suggested re-order reports.
2. Assist MTF Allograft Consultant in building customer relationships while providing total solutions to customers inventory management program needs.
3. Complete inventory forms for hospital and turn in to appropriate individuals for their review, with copies to appropriate MTF personnel as well.
4. Obtain purchase order numbers in institutions where ordering capability is part of the program. Place orders with MTF Account Specialist. Forward to MTF Allograft Consultant for order placement in accounts where ordering is to be done by hospital personnel. Provide feedback to account and consultant on any back orders on required items, confirm items to be shipped and delivery timing.
5. Report information related to MTF tissues, competitive inroads and customer staff changes to MTF Allograft Consultant on a routine basis
6. Manage time to stay within designated job hour commitment. Manage expenses to stay within budget. Complete time sheets and expense reports weekly for submission.
7. Performs additional duties as assigned.
1. Associate’s Degree, Medical Technician Certification or higher preferred.
2. Minimum two years sales experience preferred.
3. Minimum one-year experience in a hospital operating room preferred.
4. Proficiency in PC applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, and contact management software.
5. Knowledge of Orthopedics/Neurosurgery area a plus.
6. Available to work flexible hours as required. Usually about 2-3 hours per week per program.
7. Utilize a professional approach and self-starting mentality.
8. Able to travel to multiple job sites within a 50-mile radius if required.
9. Able to work independently.
10. Licensed driver with recent model year vehicle that is well maintained and insured.