Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Mosaic Hotel
- Job ID
- Work City
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Work Zip
The Category Manager role is responsible for the Acosta modular team's delivery of quality modulars to Wal-Mart based on their internal relay schedule. This incumbent will manage the modular and analytics teams in all activities including: buyer meetings, assortment recommendations, space 2 sales recommendations, and all space planning initiatives, all analytical needs. This role will be the main contact to the Wal-Mart buying team and is focused on managing the Acosta modular and analytical teams to ensure all mods are delivered on-time with zero errors.
- Manage the Acosta modular planning team to ensure all timelines are met during the modular relays.
- Lead the development of national strategic and tactical modular action plans, establishing priorities that are consistent with the Wal-Mart buying team goals and objectives
- Manage the Acosta analytical team to ensure all weekly reports are available and all informational needs for the relay process are met
- Be the information expert in the analysis of retail link data to build the most efficient/productive modulars across the entire department.
- Make recommendations to Wal-Mart for changes in space allocation, assortment, etc. based on available data.
- Utilize all tools and data available to design and present effective presentations to the Wal-Mart buying team.
- Build training and development program for the team.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Must have 2+ years of working within the Wal-Mart modular relay process.
- Expert in Pro Space, Retail Link and all Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint).
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously, meet deadlines and motivate the team under pressure.
- Must have multiple years of experience in the Wal-Mart relay process, drawing modulars and working through the entire relay process.
- Experience with Nielsen/IRI, Spectra, HH Panel is required
- Experience managing a team of varying skills and experience
- Highly organized and goal oriented
- Ability to work with autonomy as well as collaboratively with team members
- Must be a self-starter and be willing to take ownership in your own career path
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.