Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Monster Energy
The Creative Traffic Manager will act as the gate-keeper and project manager of all incoming job request to the creative department. They will work to improve efficiency and communication by managing job workflow for projects run through the art department, and personally shepherd high-profile jobs through to completion, driving the production and design teams and tracking down missing information and assets. He or she will act as the point person for all incoming creative and production requests, for both domestic and international markets, will work closely with company stakeholders to understand requirements and communicate them to the creative and production teams, prioritize jobs, and help ensure quality work is produced in a timely fashion.
The Creative Traffic Manager must be highly organized, a detail-oriented thinker, an excellent communicator, understand the creative process, and be an excellent project manager able to track and drive the completion of numerous small and large scale projects simultaneously.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage and track all incoming creative and production job requests.
- Work with the creative and production teams to balance the workload, accounting for skill sets, individual speed, vacation and sick time.
- Facilitate creative approvals by routing work to stakeholders for feedback and obtaining appropriate sign-offs.
- Communicate deadlines and requirements to designers, vendors and project stakeholders.
- Expedites the inevitable “rush jobs”.
- Obtains all project details for each creative job request.
- Ensures initial job requests have all necessary information, tracks down missing information.
- Responsible for closing out jobs and archiving.
- Minimum of 1-5 years relevant experience.
- Must have experience working in creative in-house or agency environment.
- Must have project management experience or prior traffic management experience.
- Familiarity with workflow of print and web creative projects.
- Organizationally savvy and can-do attitude.
- Proactive and organized liaison between creative, brand and marketing teams to facilitate workflow of creative projects.
- College degree and/or relevant creative project management experience.