Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Monster Energy
This position requires an individual who can safely and effectively work in multiple fast paced environments, including warehouse and off-site job locations. Someone who can complete tasks both independently and as a team player, willing to learn, flexible schedule and work weekends and holidays. Maintain a positive attitude, have excellent verbal communication skills, as well as exceptional spatial awareness. This individual will be organized, can adapt to changes and new situations, as well as possess the ability to safely operate construction tools and hardware.
Essential Job Functions:
• Be presentable, punctual, and have basic working knowledge of the tools required to effectively perform the job
• Use/ build equipment including, but not limited to staging platforms, truss structures, large tents, etc.
• Construct and de-construct various event equipment and buildings.
• Maintain, service and clean equipment, warehouse / work space and vehicles.
• Sample Product and promote brand awareness by creating a combined interaction with brand, consumers and lifestyle to generate an exciting and positive brand image for Monster Energy
• Maintain event and warehouse site (janitorial services, mop/sweep, crowd control, restocking product, etc.)
• Properly secure and loading and unloading of trucks
• Superior attention to detail
• Must be able to work in various settings (warehouse, off-site, in the office) and in any weather conditions.
• Must be able to work in a group setting, as well as independently.
• Performing other duties that may be assigned.
• High School graduate or GED
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Excellent problem-solving capabilities
• Works independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to travel up to 60-90%
• Ability to work weekends and Holiday’s
• Ability to lift up to 75 LBS and occasionally 100 LBS
• Forklift training certification (Or Ability to Obtain)
• Stageline Promobile Operator Certification (Or Ability to Obtain)
• Valid Driver License
• Push, Pull, Lift equipment during Shift
• Bending Climbing onto deck, truss and Stage