Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Marketing Coordinator - House of Rohl
at MOEN INCORPORATED
The Marketing Coordinator for the House of Rohl will be responsible for supporting the Marketing Team in executing the outlined marketing strategies directed at maximizing the company’s profits. The Marketing Coordinator will work with internal team members as well as external third party members and customers. The candidate will work closely with the Accounting Department in completing data entry and data management for the Sales Incentive Program.
- Assist in channel management activities
- Serve as a key contact for organizing and delivering marketing content to reps and distributor partners across various channels either directly, via content management platforms, or via sales organization
- Feed brand content to industry associations and buying groups
- Ensure naming and organization of marketing content is consistent and well-organized (i.e. Widen and Image Relay)
- Database management
- Manage data input and accuracy for “Where to Buy” locator on websites
- Manage Marketing Contacts Database comprised of distributors, showroom associates and influencers
- Continuously update database to ensure syncing between database and Constant Contact e-blast lists (unsubscribes)
- Spiff Program
- Manage implementation of WorkStride for automated Spiff entry/reimbursement
- Collect and analyze Spiff data for marketing research analysis – communicate results and actionable insights to the appropriate teams.
- Provide influencer outreach to those spec’ing our products to generate 3rd party social media content – found via Spiff program
- Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Marketing or a related discipline
- Minimum of 1 year of related experience is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Must have excellent communication skills to represent the company in a positive manner with all levels internally and outside of the organization
- Must possess excellent organizational skills
- Must possess the ability to work in a team environment and across company departments
GPG’s trusted brands include Moen®, the #1 faucet brand in North America and several luxury brands under its House of Rohl: Perrin & Rowe®, Riobel®, ROHL®, Shaws™ and Victoria + Albert®.