Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Data Entry & Scanning Clerk (3:30 pm -12:00 am)
at MetaSource, LLC
- 27-Sep-2019 to 26-Nov-2019 (MST)
- Scan Center - Anaheim
- Anaheim, CA, USA
- Full Time
Data Entry & Scanning Clerk (Full-Time)
MetaSource is seeking driven and professional individuals to join its team.
What does a Data Entry & Scanning Clerk Do?
Performs front-line production work including document preparation, scanning, and data entry to produce various products and services.
We are looking to fill the following shift:
- Monday through Friday 3:30 pm - 12:00 am
- Prepares documents for scanning and scans high volumes of paper on internal systems and client platforms
- Enters information from scanned images and paper documents
- Reviews and verifies data entered into the system to ensure accuracy
- Follows work processes to ensure optimal output, quality, and downstream process integrity
- Keeps up on training and changes within client protocols
- Responsible for meeting output requirements as defined by his/her lead/supervisor, including but not limited to completing a planned schedule or working from a live list of work-in processes
- Ensures that equipment such as scanners and other processing tools are operating as intended
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly, Wear PPE and following all safety directives. (Report any safety hazards to supervisor.)
What do we offer?
- Competitive Pay
- Ongoing Training
- Casual Dress
- Great Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- 100% Company-paid Basic Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program and Wellness Program
At MetaSource, we believe in practicing a culture of best-in-class performance, employee involvement, and continual improvement. We achieve this culture as we live by our five Guiding Principles: Personal Responsibility, Shared Vision, Mutual Respect, Openness, and Integrity. We are committed to fostering growth and learning in the workplace and recognizing individuals and their contributions. We believe our team members are our number one assets and are dedicated to their care and growth. Come join the MetaSource team!
To apply for a job go to http://metasource.applicantpro.com/jobs/
For details on MetaSource, like our history and company culture; check out our website at www.metasource.com. You may also go to our Facebook page and be sure to LIKE us!
Employment is contingent upon completing and passing a background check and drug test. MetaSource is an equal opportunity employer.