Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Operations Manager/Program Manager (Full Time) - Riverside, CA
at RI International
Essential Job Functions
- In collaboration with the Program Director (RSA I), responsible for administering the business plan; ensure contract expectations are met including adherence to budget.
- Supports clinical team in screening potential participants; provide referrals to other agencies as needed; supports Program Director (RSA I) in developing policies and procedures for referrals and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for the oversight of activities of assigned staff which includes but is not limited to:
- Coordinates the hiring process.
- Provides orientation and ongoing training.
- Supervises activities of staff and/or participants including assignment of duties.
- Plays a lead role with implementing training modules, adjusting them according to demand and upgrading on a continuous basis. Assures quality delivery of all training modules.
- Participates as an active member of the program’s leadership team.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Licenses and Experience
- Bachelors degree required
- Masters degree in Social Work or Counseling preferred
- Two (2) years supervisory or management experience or two (2) years demonstrated experience at the Recovery Services Team Lead level.
Additional Requirements, Certifications and Qualifications
- Therapeutic Options (TO) physical safety intervention training, upon hire and annually thereafter
- TB QuantiFERON test clearance upon hire and annually thereafter.
- Successful completion of Multi-State Background Check.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug screen.
- Proficient in Microsoft office products; ability to type 30-40 w.p.m
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Must possess a valid California State Driver’s license
- Must meet all of the requirements of the Driver’s Safety Policy
Works in a residential living environment. May be exposed to agitated guests mitigated by de-escalation training. Must possess visual and audio skills to complete job duties. Schedule may include long hours and travel throughout geographic region.
Works in a residential living environment and in the community with some exposure to hazardous situations. The physical requirements described herein are representative of those which must be met by an employee to successfully perform the primary functions of this job. Continuous standing; walking; handling; finger dexterity, eye hand-foot coordination; use of corrected vision; depth perception; wide field of vision; color vision; use of auditory, olfactory and tactile senses. Frequent bending over; stooping, kneeling; crouching; pushing; pulling; sitting; reaching; climbing/balancing on a step stool to reach supplies/equipment in cabinets; climbing stairs; carrying up to 25 pounds. Occasional crawling; running; pushing up to 250 pounds; pulling up to 250 pounds; lifting up to 50 pounds.