Menzies Aviation plc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Menzies Aviation plc
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: c4a27324-6b58-42f3-8257-455b001a8d77
Categories: General Labor
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs minor and assist on major repair of all Equipment/Building.
(Major repairs are performed under the supervision of licensed maintenance workers.)
- Performs preventive maintenance procedures on mechanical equipment on a scheduled basis; inspects belts, checks fluid levels, replaces filters, greases bearings, seals, etc.; repairs or replaces broken parts.
- Cleans and treats water with proper chemicals on units.
- Calibrates and repairs pneumatic systems.
- Completes daily, weekly and monthly checklists on building equipment maintenance procedures.
- May operate a computer which controls monitors equipment maintenance systems.
- Installs & repairs electrical wiring as needed.
- Repairs electrical equipment and control circuits; replaces faulty electrical switches.
- Responds to emergency maintenance requests as required.
- Assists with the renovation/remodelling of buildings; repairs plaster and drywall; paints building structures.
- Performs outside custodial duties such as cleaning scrubbing floors as required.
- May obtain estimates for supplies, repair parts; orders parts as needed.
- Ability to properly clean and paint equipment;
- Ability to lift 70 pound;
- Must be at least 18 years of age;
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent;
- Work is done primarily outdoors. Must be comfortable working in all weather conditions.
- Minimum three (3) years related experience;
- Must be flexible to work all hours/days including nights, weekends and holidays as dictated by operational requirements;
- Clean driving record, with DMV certified copy;
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment;
- Must pass a drug test;
- Must pass and FBI background check as required by US Customs;