Menzies Aviation plc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Menzies Aviation plc
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 850e60e5-31c4-4fc3-b2df-e2909854a8fa
Primary Accountabilities and Duties:
- Comfortably and continuously lift/move fuel carts and fuel hoses up to 70 lbs. for durations of time. Frequent overhead lifting, bending, stretching push/pulling.
- Driving and operating specialized commercial vehicles.
- Read and interpret aircraft weight and balance loading instructions as it pertains to fueling.
- Responsible for accurate accounting of fuel transactions.
- Ensure the safe and secure operations, in accordance with the highest possible standards of health, safety, security and all government statutory requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must pass pre-employment medical.
- Must pass pre-employment drug and color vision test.
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English proficiently.
- Valid driver’s license in good standing.
- Must be available and flexible to work variable shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Work is done primarily outdoors, must be comfortable working in all weather conditions.
- Must pass driver’s test with the Department of Airports and obtain a driver’s license to drive on Airport Operational Area (AOA).
- Must pass FBI background check and obtain US Customs seal.
- Prior Ramp experience preferable.