Menzies Aviation plc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Menzies Aviation plc
Primary Accountabilities and Duties
- Ensures the effective operation of the air carrier fueling function by directing and coordinating all fueling service functions.
- Services as primary point of contact for assigned airline customer; liaising directly with all levels of the customer's organization including field operation and senior corporate staff.
- Works closely with the local operations manager and general manager to research problems and communicate necessary information.
- Works closely with the customer in determining strategies to maximize service, and recommends new business opportunities.
- Has vast knowledge and keeps abreast of assigned airline business.
- Provides support to management in deal negotiations, contract development, and other business development or alliance development projects.
- Reporting and Recording Data using Excel Spread Sheets with Using Micro Formulas
- Represents the Company in a positive manner, modeling ethical business behavior and integrity.
- Reviews records and reports to ascertain data required for planning department operations.
- Assures adherence to safety policies and procedures. Reports all accidents and injuries, and investigates ways in which to prevent re-occurrence.
- Maintains effective relations with customers.
- Is able to meet Company's Attendance standards.
Supervisory Responsibilities Manages employees in the Fueling department. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of this unit. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing; training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; employee recognition, addressing issues and ensuring employees successfully complete company's training programs.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates customer relationship skills; including ability to effectively communicate with all levels of employees from field to corporate executives.
- Strong Inventory (Petroleum, Warehouse) Experience
- Strong Finance and Accounting Experience and Background
- Fuel Analytics
- Should possess solid problem solving, multi-tasking abilities and experience in the handling of flight operations.
- Computer and experience with Microsoft Office programs required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
B.A. or B.S. from a four-year college or university; plus two to five years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information to and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to apply basic math skills such as addition, subtraction, discounts, interest and percentages.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret technical instructions and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Possess/Maintain a valid state Driver's License and other FAA/Airport required identifications and seals.