Massage Envy Spa
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Front Desk Sales Associate Part Time
at Massage Envy Spa
- Job ID
- Sales Customer Service and Support
- Location : Address
- 7536 E Chapman Ave
- Location : Postal Code
Our philosophy at Massage Envy Orange Hills is all about the PEOPLE; creating professional, seamless, and lasting experiences!
While taking care of our customers is a top priority for us, our “PEOPLE” also includes our staff members. Our staff members are the heart-beat of our business and we recognize that our customers are not simply buying a brand name, they are buying an experience with the people who deliver our services. Through compensation, benefits and other forms of recognition, we do our best to show our staff members how important they are to us.
Our relationship is built on a foundation of mutual trust and respect, and our hope is that this translates into their relationships with our customers… Taking care of our PEOPLE is our highest priority.
Come in and see us, we'd love to meet you and discuss why we think you'll love working with us.
What We'll Accomplish Together
Help people feel their best by meeting or exceeding their individual needs and upholding the Massage Envy brand's core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
As a front desk associate at Massage Envy Orange Hills, essential responsibilities revolve around providing excellent services to members and guests. These include:
- Answering phone calls.
- Setting and checking members and guests in and out for appointments.
- Greeting members and guests upon arrival.
- Promoting the Wellness Program.
- Re-engaging inactive members.
- Keeping management apprised of member concerns and following manager’s policies, procedures and direction.
- Accepting constructive criticism in a positive manner and using it as a learning tool.
- Upholding the Massage Envy brand’s core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Staying updated on retail products and promotions.
- Recognizing and supporting team goals and creating and maintaining positive relationships with team members.
- Dental and Vision
- Matching 401K
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Sick Leave (PSL)
- Personal Time (PT)
- Free Massage or Facial Time
- Self-Care Program
- Annual Performance Reveiws
- On Boarding
- Continuing Education (CEUs)
- Among Other Compensations
What it Takes to Succeed
Education, Skills and Training:
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Possess basic math and cash handling experience.
- Have strong phone and computer skills.
- Have previous customer service experience (preferred).
- Be able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks.
- Work cohesively with others in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Possess general knowledge of massage and esthetic services and modalities.
Communications and Personal Interactions:
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.