Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Masimo Corporation
Job Code Posting:
About the Position: Japan National Sales Senior Director
Based in Japan and reporting directly to the President, Japan you will be responsible for developing, managing and aggressively growing Masimo Japan ’s business. There is still a large portion of the Japan market which is using conventional pulse oximetry. Your focus and main objective will be to help develop relationships with and convert non-Masimo accounts. You will be expected to accomplish this through ‘direct’ in select markets. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead MJC in converting non-Masimo accounts to our technology (whole house conversions)
- Creation of 50-100 beds Hospital and 101-350 beds hospital and 351-500 beds hospital conversion list by market .
- Plan, execute, and direct overall Key Account (Department conversions and Whole House Conversion) Sales program, including development of account strategies, implementation of strategies, and coordination of resources necessary to optimize strategies.
- Responsible for sales of all Masimo products in Japan.
- Responsible for expanding Masimo Japan business through strategic alliances and distribution agreements.
- Develop, maintain, and execute Masimo Japan Business Development Plan; including the strategic plan and end-user awareness marketing plan.
- Prepare and maintain Sales budgets, forecasts, sales activity and quota achievements for all Sales activities
- Create long term strategic partnership agreements (identify, contact and negotiate long term contracts with distributors).
- Maintain competitive product information for each area in Japan .
- Maximize penetration into each market and maximize adhesive sensor usage.
- Responsible for sales activity and Quota achievements , annual revenue achievements in Japan .
- Engage in selling of accounts including qualification, demonstration, clinical evaluation and closure.
- Work with appropriate OEM sales staffs in selling and closing key account whole-house conversions.
- Provide marketing input to upper management including market trends and competitive activity.
- Participate in sales efforts for GPO’s.
- Maintain thorough product knowledge including ability to demonstrate products, position products vs. competitive products and in-service end-users.
- Create/maintain list of forecasted business for provision to President and V.P. Manufacturing.
- Bachelor degree required
- Post graduated in business administration would be a plus.
Desired Training, Experience, and Characteristics:
- Minimum five years experience in a key account sales management role within an organization.
- Must be a mature thinking and acting professional with good common sense and judgment, and a broad business perspective with outstanding administrative skills.
- Very high bandwidth individual dedicated to Masimo Japan and chosen career. Highly intelligent, perceptive individual who possesses excellent conceptual, analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Must be results oriented with a positive "can do" attitude and a sense of urgency to get things done.
- Experience working in both large structured and small entrepreneurial organizations.
- Must be sensitive to the constraints of a "fast-paste growing" operation and capable of working effectively in such an environment and possess the flexibility in reacting to new situations and adaptability for working in a new environment.
- Experience working with Distributors and OEM sales personnel
- Superior written and verbal communication skills with an exceptional ability to lead group presentations
- Experience managing direct reports / teams
- Comfortable in high visibility situations and exhibits strong self-confidence.
- Must be a self-starter; a "hands-on" individual who enjoys challenge and is dedicated to getting the job done with minimal support and direction.
- Must be PC literate, have excellent organizational, communication, writing, and project management skills.
- Japanese as mother tongue and Good English.
- Must be accustomed to a heavy travel schedule.