Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
[ENGINEERING] Manufacturing Engineer - Instruments, Capnography
at Masimo Corporation
Job Code Posting:
To learn more about us, please visit: www.masimo.com
Core Skills: Electronics, Pneumatics, SolidWorks, Process
- 2- 5 years' experience.
- Develop and transfer electronic and optic products for Capnography devices.
- Develop assembly and process test fixtures for production using CAD.
- Develop and improve calibration fixtures.
- Make additional fixtures for production and improve current processes.
- Review existing processes and make improvements and better documentation.
- Develop manufacturing assembly, Installation, programming and test procedures.
- Develop Process Failures Modes and Effect Analysis (PFMEA).
- Develop process validation test protocols and reports (IQ, OQ and PQ).
- Support investigation, disposition, and corrective action of non-conforming materials
- Establish statistical process controls (SPC) for manufacturing operations
- Travel internationally for product reviews and transfers.
Bachelor’s degree in engineering: Electrical Engineering is preferred, Mechanical, Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering is required.
Physical requirements/Work Environment
This position primarily works in an office environment. It requires frequent sitting, standing and walking. Daily use of a computer and other computing and digital devices is required. May stand for extended periods when facilitating meetings or walking in the facilities. Some local travel is necessary, so the ability to operate a motor vehicle and maintain a valid Driver’s license is required.
The physical demands of the position described herein are essential functions of the job and employees must be able to successfully perform these tasks for extended periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made for those individuals with real or perceived disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job described.
We are proud to offer if eligible a highly competitive compensation plan with an excellent benefits package including 3 weeks vacation, stock options, 401k match, medical, dental, vision plans and much more!
Masimo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
***NO AGENCIES PLEASE*** Thank you!