Marriott International Incorporated
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Franchised Catering Sales Manager
at Marriott International Incorporated
Job Number 190012T1
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Renaissance ClubSport Aliso Viejo Laguna Beach Hotel, 50 Enterprise Dr, Aliso Viejo, California, United States VIEW ON MAP
Brand Renaissance Hotels
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply online at: www.renaissanceclubsports.com/careers
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Leisure Sports. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Orange County's premier resort style Hotel and Sports Fitness club is seeking to discover engaging ambassador to join the Hotel Sales team. Renaissance ClubSport is a unique concept featuring a 174-room boutique style Four Diamond Hotel, 5,500 sq. ft. Meeting Space, 75k sq. ft. Sports Fitness Club, Day Spa, Restaurant, Deli, Sports Bar and Lounge. The Sports Fitness Club includes an aquatic center featuring a 25 yard lap pool, exercise pool, adult outdoor spa and children's area, which includes a wading pool, children's outdoor spa and Splash Park.
CATERING SALES MANAGER
Achieve banquets and catering sales goals on a monthly basis through established and newly developed clients. Develop and nurture client relationships in both social and corporate markets. Follow all Renaissance ClubSport standard operating procedures and policies to ensure that all events are executed flawlessly, with consistently high levels of customer service, laying the foundation for customer loyalty.
Hotel General Manager
- Assist in menu planning and preparation
- Assist in development of departmental budget
- Know meeting room sets and capabilities
- Develop Catering action plans on a quarterly and annual basis
- Set up ""Most Wanted"" and ""Top 20"" client lists
- Establish solicitation goals with Sales & Marketing Director and ensure that revenue goals and solicitation goals are met or exceeded
- Interact with outside planners and vendors for special events
- Ensure compliance with all local liquor laws, and health and sanitation regulations
- Meet and greet in-house guests upon arrival
- Manage booking pace
- Tour and inspect banquet and meeting space on a daily basis, report necessary repairs.
- Schedule and assigns in detail, specific duties to all employees under supervision for the efficient operation of the Catering Department, coverage of functions in accordance with productivity standards.
- Solicit new accounts and review previous Banquet files to generate business. Oversee service of group functions once they are in house.
- Write Banquet menus, memos. Review and revise Catering Department guarantee sheets, weekly events sheets. Formulate and make revisions to annual and monthly forecasts
- Interface with operations staff including banquets, front desk, loss prevention, parking, engineering, kitchen, and housekeeping to insure collaborative, efficient, effective service that responds to guest needs and staff/property requirements.
- Ensure all LSI HR policies and employment practices are followed in the catering department
- Development of new accounts in the assigned market
- Grow existing account list by 20% by year-end
- Increase the corporate lead generation by 20% per month
- Conduct group corporate outreaches, lead presentations and assist in the closing of corporate contracts
- Enhance the lead generation resulting in Food & Beverage, Guest room revenue for the property, as well as team building and wellness services through corporate outreach
- Promote and cross sell the club menu of services
- Proficiently represent the properties features, benefits, services, amenities and programs to all corporate contacts
- Focus on building long-term relationships with corporations, groups and organizations through the community by corporate account maintenance and follow up
- Other responsibilities or projects assigned by the Hotel General Manager
Health Benefits (Medical, Dental & Vision), FSA (Health and Dependent Care), 401(k), Sports Club Membership, Marriott Associate Room Rate Discount and more...
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
Thank you for discovering Renaissance ClubSport Aliso Viejo Laguna Beach!"
DRIVERS of SUCCESS
- Hospitality Experience (Marriott Preferred)
- Personable, Friendly Demeanor
- Customer Service Obsession
- Attention to Detail, Commitment to Quality
- Communication Skills
- Organization Skills, Ability to Handle Multiple Tasks
- Computer (word processing, spreadsheet, PMS, MARSHA, SFA and Delphi) Skills
- Professionalism, Responsibility
This company is an equal opportunity employer.