Lutron Electronics, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Specification Sales Support – Los Angeles
at Lutron Electronics, Inc.
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for a full time Specification Sales Support Role. In this position, you will contribute to Lutron's specification sales team in Los Angeles and manage the support of key accounts. The role focuses on supporting Lutron Elite specification accounts on all their project details. As a secondary role, the team member would support the east-coast specification services team with additional project support requests.
You will also work closely with the LA-based specification team and area closing team to increase close rate of elite specification account. Specification will be surrounding appropriate light, shade, and temperature controls solution for the project.
- Sales Support:
- For Dedicated accounts you will
- Support Specification documents
- Design Documents
- Budgetary numbers
- Provide VE Options as projects proceed
- Support training for key accounts with new product, technology and trends
- Support the project through coordination and follow up.
- Help track annual specification sales targets for Elite Accounts
- For Dedicated accounts you will
- Corporate responsibilities:
- Be an active contributor of the Global Lutron Specification Team.
- Maintain up to date details of Elite accounts Pipeline in Sales Force
- Use Salesforce as CRM to track projects and report on account activity
- Stay aligned to Lutron’s culture and instill the Lutron values and principles within the Lutron Team
- Be passionate and a pro-active go-getter
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be a team player
- Be accountable
- Be ethical
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or Architecture; or equivalent technical background
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task
- 1-3 Years of relevant work experience
- Strong understanding and/or experience/success with consultative selling principles with the ambition to create and close orders
- Technical knowledge of Lutron Commercial System design and strong understanding of electrical installation and building systems
- Highly organized and accustomed to fast- paced work
- Interest and ability to work in a team environment
- Outstanding organization and time management skills
- Expert interpersonal and presentation skills - at all levels of an organizatio
- Account managerial experience
- Customer Facing Experience
- Experience training / public speaking
- Experience working in Specification community: MEP’s, Lighting Designers or Architects
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com. EOE/AA.
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in annual double digit growth. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services.