Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Service Representative (Existing Loans)
- Customer Service
- Van Nuys, CA, USA
- DOE + Bonus Eligibility
- Full Time
ABOUT US: Wheels Financial Group, LLC d / b / a LoanMart is a private equity backed company with leading sponsors, which recently brought new executive management from major banks. We are 15-years strong in our industry and we continue to evolve and expand into a progressive, technology-centric powerhouse in the industry.
LoanMart's Customer Service Representatives (CSR) personify our passion for helping our customers by developing an expert understanding of our loan products and assisting customers on any issues they are facing with their loan. CSRs respond to large number of customer queries through phone, chat and emails, assist customers with their payments, and most importantly, educate customers on how their loans work so that they can effectively manage their debt. We offer CSRs a clear career path that help them learn and grow within the organization.
As a CSR, your typical day might look like the following:
- Answering 120-140 calls per day or responding to online chats to assist assisting customers with their loan statuses, contracts, payment processing, or other account inquiries.
- Reminding or re-educating customer how the interest on their loan is calculated (we'll teach you, too). This may include discussing outstanding balances, how interest in computed, how payments are applied to principal and interest balance, or providing loan payoff information.
IS THIS ROLE RIGHT FOR YOU?
This position might be for you if:
- Customer Satisfaction is the adrenaline that runs you. You are patient, compassionate, and cool under pressure. No matter how frustrated a customer may become, you stay objective and focused on the mission.
- You are a natural problem solver. You can identify key obstacles, think though a number of creative solutions and identify the best action for the challenge at hand.
- You communicate clearly. You are skilled in communicating via the phone or in writing. You can take complex situations and explain it to customers in a clear and concise manner.
- You have an owner mindset, meaning that you will do whatever it takes to get the job done and you are proactive, accountable, and continuously looking to improve business process.
If you have prior call center experience, particularly collections, it is a huge plus.
Our customers speak English and Spanish, so we would prefer if you are proficient in those languages.
WORKING AT LOANMART
Employees enjoy a work environment that is informal, entrepreneurial, fun, exciting, and active. We keep things buzzing on the floor with competitions, games and social gatherings. We offer very affordable, top-shelf medical / dental / vision plans, as well as a variety of supplemental benefits to fit your individual needs. We do not tie up good ideas in a bureaucratic maze - good ideas come from everywhere and we want our employees to speak up and be recognized. Career advancement is a matter of turning an idea into an objective. If you're driven and meet the qualifications above, we want to hear from you!
LoanMart will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a consistent manner with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Notice to third parties: Please do not contact Wheels Financial Group, LLC about this position unless you are a job seeker and potential applicant for this position. Please do not contact Wheels Financial Group, LLC about other services, products or commercial interests. Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: Wheels Financial Group, LLC is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and / or search companies for this or other job postings. Resumes submitted to any Wheels Financial Group, LLC employee by a third party agency and / or search firm without a valid written and signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Wheels Financial Group, LLC. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral.