Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Live Nation
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Live Nation Media & Sponsorship and Artist Nation Management. Ticketmaster is the global event ticketing leader with nearly 465 million tickets sold and more than 12,500 clients worldwide. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 25,500 shows annually for nearly 3,300 artists in 37 countries. Artist Nation Management is one of the world’s leading artist management companies, representing more than 350 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to deliver music marketing programs across 900 brands enabling advertisers to tap into the over 63 million fans Live Nation Entertainment delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
The Platform Engineer will provide high quality technology solutions that address business needs by developing top-notch applications.
The ideal candidate should have a passion for technology, driven by the desire to learn, and be able to work within a team or with a vendor to provide a solution or solve a problem. This position will be responsible for working collaboratively with other technology teams in order to ensure delivery of high-quality solutions.
This is an excellent opportunity to get on board in the early stages of a rapidly growing online entertainment company, gain valuable experience and boost your career.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- At least 3 years of platform engineering or software development experience
- Ability to gather requirements and communicate them to different parties.
- Interface with Business Units to resolve configuration issues and gather requirements on system issues.
- Provide application engineering support for a PCI ready product on a multi-tenant platform
- 2+ years of hands-on development experience with C# is required.
- 2+ years experience with HTML, CSS, DHTML, ASP.NET(C#) and other web technologies
- Experience with Salesforce a big plus
- Experience working in an Agile development cycle
- Must have hands-on development experience using Microsoft tools.
- Competency with relational databases with experience in application development using SQL Server 2008 or latest MySQL.
- Experience with Azure/AWS a plus
- Aptitude and desire to deliver high-quality software quickly through iterative development.
- Ability to assist in the deployment to testing, staging, and production environments.
- Must have competent analytical, problem solving, and code-reading skills.
- Must be a self-starting team player, and have the ability to perform well in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Collaborate with team to support the development process by employing tools and methodologies such as Jenkins, Git, unit testing and CI.
- Make recommendations for improvements to existing architecture.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or similar work experience
- Must have excellent communication skills to relate with others at all levels inside and outside the company in both technical and non-technical roles
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
- A strong focus on business outcomes
- Interest in learning and taking on increasingly complex tasks
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented work ethic
- Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Strong grasp of automation tools
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to problem solve under various sorts of constraints, stress, frustrated users and/or deadlines
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Recognized three years in a row by Great Place to Work® and named one of People Magazine’s top 50 Companies that Care, Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.
We recognize that our most important assets are our employees, the rock stars who keep the live experience going. Generous vacation, healthcare, and retirement benefits are just some of the great perks we offer to support our global workforce of more than 38,000. For any stage in your career, our many unique benefit programs are designed to help you live life to the fullest. We offer student loan repayment to support recent grads, six months of paid caregiver leave to support new parents, perks like Roadie Babies (bring your little ones & a caretaker along with you on work trips) and Music @ Home (stipend to cultivate your little ones’ music interest), and tuition reimbursement to fuel your ongoing professional development. Plus, working for the world's largest live event and ticketing company means you'll have access to free concerts, festivals, sports games, and more through our exclusive employee ticket concierge.
There is no bigger stage for your career. See what your future looks like at Live Nation Entertainment.