Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Manager - Marketing
at Live Nation
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Live Nation Media & Sponsorship and Artist Nation Management. Ticketmaster is the global event ticketing leader with over 465 million tickets sold and more than 12,500 clients in 22 countries. Live Nation Concerts has become the single largest provider of live entertainment in the world producing over 25,500 shows annually for over 3,300 artists in 37 countries. Artist Nation Management is one of the world’s leading artist management companies, representing more than 350 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to deliver music marketing programs across 900 brands enabling advertisers to tap into the 63 million fans Live Nation Entertainment delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Live Nation is looking for an energetic, strategic thinker to oversee marketing for Live Nation’s concerts in the Los Angeles market.
· Develop and execute marketing plans in conjunction with artist representatives for Live Nation concerts
· Manage marketing budgets to achieve business objectives.
· Create and oversee local promotions in support of individual shows
· Assemble digital initiatives for all concerts
· Maintain and develop relationships with key members of the Live Nation touring department
· Manage one or more employees within local marketing department
· Minimum 3 years marketing experience in activities that have prepared you to successfully perform the job described above.
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to professionally present marketing concepts and strategies to artist management.
· Work well in a team environment
· Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
· Ability to recognize and define problems, collect information, establish facts and implement innovative solutions.
· Entertainment industry experience preferred.
· Strong regional relationships with media outlets preferred.
· Strong computer skills, including MS Office, spreadsheets and PowerPoint.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenation.com/careers to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Recognized two years in a row by Great Place to Work®, Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. From ground-breaking software to support our world-class platform Ticketmaster, to our mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, to our unparalleled roster of artists supported by diverse professionals in all facets of corporate operations, we offer a world of opportunity and an array of careers across every discipline.
We recognize that our most important assets are our employees, the rock stars who keep the live experience going. Generous vacation, healthcare, and retirement benefits are just some of the great perks we offer to support our full-time, global workforce of more than 21,000. For any stage in your career, our many unique benefit programs are designed to help you live life to the fullest. We offer student loan repayment to support recent grads, six months of paid caregiver leave to support new parents (plus a baby bonus to help with expenses), and tuition reimbursement to fuel your ongoing professional development and career growth. Plus, working for the world's largest live event and ticketing company means you'll have access to concerts, festivals, sports games, and other live events through our exclusive employee ticket concierge.
There is no bigger stage for your career. See what your future looks like at Live Nation Entertainment.