Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Security Supervisor - Observatory OC - Santa Ana, CA
at Live Nation
Unity in Diversity
Our team members are as diverse as our music venues. With its owned/operated/managed venues, Live Nation Clubs and Theaters, a division of Live Nation Entertainment, is wide-ranging, including the legendary Fillmore venues and the intimate House of Blues clubs throughout the United States. Live Nation Clubs and Theaters is the country’s preeminent group of intimate music venues, featuring superior sound and lighting technology in one-of-a-kind custom-designed environments aimed to bring fans and artists together in unparalleled musical environments.
Our mission is to create a profitable and principled global entertainment company. To celebrate the diversity and brotherhood of world culture. To promote racial and spiritual harmony through love, peace, truth, righteousness and non-violence. Our venues bring fans as close to artists as possible and our aim is to create teams that are just as close.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Clubs & Theaters, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you, then please read on!
The Security Supervisor is responsible for supervising and coordinating activities of the security department and staff within the venue. Duties may also include management functions under the direction of the Security Manager and Operations Manager.
· Direct and supervise security staff and other employees performing security services for guests.
· Provide guest service by greeting and assisting guests and responding to guest inquiries and complaints,
· Lead staff, ongoing staff training, staff positioning, ensuring that all staff members are well-informed on event specific details and managing breaks.
· Assist the Security Manager to ensure compliance with all policies and procedures that relate to the security department, as well as local, state and federal laws and regulations.
· Oversees productivity and work assignments of the security staff and communicates with the Security Manager (or designated Manager) any challenges and status of all assignments prior to the conclusion of the shift.
· Train and evaluate security team members in venues.
· Assign and schedule team members to specific duties.
· Role model and enforce safety, health, and security priorities.
· Escort or drive motor vehicle to transport individuals to specified locations or to provide personal protection
· Write reports of daily activities and irregularities such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
· Other tasks as assigned by the Security Manager.
· High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
· At least 2 yrs experience in a similar role. In certain states, a Guard Card is a plus.
· Working knowledge of security operations, safety practices in a business environment and enforcement procedures.
· Strong strategic thinking and creative problem solving skills
· Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
· Acute sense of judgment, tact and diplomacy
· A strong-sense of teamwork and ability to execute programs
· Position requires constant walking, climbing stairs, lifting and carrying 50 lbs+ and occasional sitting
• Competitive compensation and bonus plans
• Professional career development
• Additional benefits
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/index.html to join the Live Nation Clubs and Theaters team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Recognized three years in a row by Great Place to Work® and named one of People Magazine’s top 50 Companies that Care, Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.
We recognize that our most important assets are our employees, the rock stars who keep the live experience going. Generous vacation, healthcare, and retirement benefits are just some of the great perks we offer to support our global workforce of more than 38,000. For any stage in your career, our many unique benefit programs are designed to help you live life to the fullest. We offer student loan repayment to support recent grads, six months of paid caregiver leave to support new parents, perks like Roadie Babies (bring your little ones & a caretaker along with you on work trips) and Music @ Home (stipend to cultivate your little ones’ music interest), and tuition reimbursement to fuel your ongoing professional development. Plus, working for the world's largest live event and ticketing company means you'll have access to free concerts, festivals, sports games, and more through our exclusive employee ticket concierge.
There is no bigger stage for your career. See what your future looks like at Live Nation Entertainment.