Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Hospitality Coordinator - Belasco
at Live Nation
Responsible for aspects of production specific to Backstage Hospitality and Artist Relations. Will assist Production Manager and Production Coordinator with administrative functions on occasion.
- Work with Production Manager to execute the agreed-upon specific needs and requests of the artist and their rider
- Maintain a top-tier hospitable and accommodating environment for artists and touring personnel in all backstage spaces
- Maintain a customer service-oriented attitude in all interactions
- Shop Green Room rider, when applicable
- Collect and maintain menus from local restaurants in an organized fashion
- Coordinate food orders for artists and touring personnel, when applicable
- Check food orders prior to serving to ensure that they are correct, properly presented, and that special requests have been met
- May be required to deliver food items, deliver cash buy-outs, or work with a caterer to ensure artist’s meal requirements are met
- May be asked to perform Runner duties on occasion
- Remove dirty plates, glasses, etc., from green rooms once artist has finished
- Keep a clean and hygienic backstage area
- Performing compliance in all cash handling situations as set forth by venue policy
- Responsible for all expenses through maintaining a cash rectification sheet and keeping a log of all receipts of expenses
- Assisting Production Manager, Production Coordinator and Tour Management in light clerical duties in a limited capacity, such as assisting with guest lists, meet and greets, credentials, distribution of daily show schedules, etc.
- Strong Interpersonal Communication and Customer Services skills
- Food and Beverage Knowledge
- Discretion and ability to maintain/manage artist privacy in backstage areas
- High School Diploma
- Transportation in order to retrieve anything the artist may require that we do not carry on site.
- Responsible Alcohol Awareness Training Certification or Equivalent
- Previous Runner/Hospitality/PA experience either in Live Events or TV/Film
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
- Working environment is fast-paced, stressful and often loud
- Position requires extended periods of prolonged standing and working on your feet
- Must be able to lift or move up to 50lbs using proper lifting techniques
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/index.html to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Recognized three years in a row by Great Place to Work® and named one of People Magazine’s top 50 Companies that Care, Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.
We recognize that our most important assets are our employees, the rock stars who keep the live experience going. Generous vacation, healthcare, and retirement benefits are just some of the great perks we offer to support our global workforce of more than 38,000. For any stage in your career, our many unique benefit programs are designed to help you live life to the fullest. We offer student loan repayment to support recent grads, six months of paid caregiver leave to support new parents, perks like Roadie Babies (bring your little ones & a caretaker along with you on work trips) and Music @ Home (stipend to cultivate your little ones’ music interest), and tuition reimbursement to fuel your ongoing professional development. Plus, working for the world's largest live event and ticketing company means you'll have access to free concerts, festivals, sports games, and more through our exclusive employee ticket concierge.
There is no bigger stage for your career. See what your future looks like at Live Nation Entertainment.